Share your views and feedback on Budget 2021
As part of REACH's annual Budget feedback exercise to engage Singaporeans, we would like you to share your views and feedback through the following channels:
* Upon joining the interactive chat groups, the groups are opened periodically for discussions on national issues including Budget 2021.
To give your feedback on other aspects of the Budget, click here.
If you would like to know more about these themes and share your feedback, you may visit https://go.gov.sg/budget2021views.
Emerging Stronger Conversation: Budget 2021 (English) - REGISTRATION CLOSED
Date: 19 Feb 2021, Friday
Time: 7pm to 9.30pm
Emerging Stronger Conversation: Budget 2021 (Mandarin) - REGISTRATION CLOSED
Date: 20 Feb 2021, Saturday
Time: 1pm to 3.30pm
REACH Listening Points *
* In view of the Covid-19 situation, REACH's outreach plans may be adjusted to ensure public health.
Social Media Contests (17 to 23 Feb)
REACH will run social media contests from 17-23 Feb on Facebook and Instagram. 50 random winners will win $20 GrabFood vouchers.
Stay tuned to our REACH Facebook and Instagram for updates!
For more information on Budget 2021, you may refer to:
- Budget 2021 Booklet
- Summary Infographic
- Summary of Scheme Specific Infographics
- COVID-19 Resilience Package
- Jobs Growth Incentive
- Household Support Package
- Singapore Green Plan 2030
- Toward Cleaner and Greener Public Transport