REACH x Temasek LEAD programme Listening Point on COVID-19
(3 - 6 March 2022)
REACH, in collaboration with Temasek Polytechnic’s LEAD Programme, is conducting a Listening Point to find out how citizens are coping with the COVID-19 situation.
This Listening Point ends 6 March 2022, 11.59PM.
The first 200 eligible respondents who submit duly completed entries will receive a $10 NTUC voucher as a token of appreciation.
*This Listening Point is open to Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents residing at the following blocks: 79 Indus Road; 50 Havelock Road; 42 and 44 Beo Crescent; and 48 Lower Delta Road.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Listening Point on Covid-19 is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents residing at 79 Indus Road, 50 Havelock Road, 42 and 44 Beo Crescent, and 48 Lower Delta Road (as indicated in the respondent’s NRIC) as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the survey.
2. This Listening Point starts on 3 March 2022, and ends on 6 March 2022, 11:59PM, UTC +8. All entries must be received by 6 March 2022, 11:59PM, UTC +8.
3. By participating in this Listening Point, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you met the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MCI as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this Listening Point.
Mechanics for participation:
4. Participation in this Listening Point comprises the completion of a survey. The survey may be completed in the following ways:
(i) QR code: Respondents can scan the QR code on the flyer disseminated on 3rd March and complete the survey on their own;
(ii) Phone call: Respondents who need assistance in filling up the survey can call the number on the flyer that will be disseminated on 3rd March. You may complete the survey over the phone, with the help of our volunteers.
5. You must complete the survey in its entirety and submit it by 6 March 2022, 11:59, UTC +8. Your participation in this Listening Point is also subject to all instruction, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form or otherwise communicated to you by MCI (whether directly or through our agents, suppliers or representatives). If your survey entry is incomplete or does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions, MCI may disregard your entry at our sole discretion, in which case, you will not receive the voucher referred to in paragraph 7 below.
6. You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you in your survey entry is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. Each respondent may only submit one survey entry.
7. The first 200 eligible respondents who submit a survey entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Voucher Recipients”), will each receive a $10 NTUC voucher.
8. The $10 NTUC voucher will be hand delivered to the Voucher Recipients at their residential address on the preferred date of voucher delivery as selected in the survey form. MCI reserves the right to require the Voucher Recipient to provide proof of his/her residence at 79 Indus Road; 50 Havelock Road; 42 and 44 Beo Crescent; and 48 Lower Delta Road, and to withhold or forfeit the vouchers if, in MCI’s opinion, such proof is not duly provided. In the event the Voucher Recipient is not at the specified residential address on the specified preferred date(s) of delivery (as indicated in their survey form), MCI reserves the right to forfeit his/her voucher. MCI may in such a case, give the affected recipient a REACH goodie bag .
9. The $10 NTUC voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The $10 NTUC voucher is/will be issued by NTUC FairPrice Co-Operative and will be governed, as between you and NTUC FairPrice Co-Operative, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by NTUC FairPrice Co-Operative.
Other Terms and Conditions:
11. By participating in this Listening Point, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the survey, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
12. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Listening Point should a virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Listening Point. In such a case, MCI may choose to issue the vouchers in respect of all completed entries submitted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant/survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms and Conditions.
13. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Listening Point and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Listening Point; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Listening Point or the processing of entries.
14. MCI reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof. The changed, modified or supplemented Terms and Conditions will be posted here.