The REACH website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from 25 Sep 2022, 12am to 8am, and will not be available during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience.
REACH SOCIAL MEDIA E-LISTENING POINT CONTEST
20 – 23 September 2021
1. This contest is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. The contest starts on 20 September 2021, and ends on 23 September 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All online entries must be received by 23 September 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
3. By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MCI as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this contest.
4. Your entry must fulfil all requirements pertaining to this contest, including these Terms and Conditions, as well as all instructions, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be specified in relation to the contest. Entries that are incomplete, or that do not adhere to all specified rules or specifications, may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MCI.
5. You may only submit one entry, with the following steps:
Step 1: Like and follow either REACH’s Facebook Page (REACHSingapore) or Instagram (@reachsg)
Step 2: Visit the following page on FormSG (https://go.gov.sg/reach-contest)
Step 3: Insert your responses to the questions (all fields are mandatory).
Step 4: Submit your responses by clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
6. 20 winners (the “Winners”) will be randomly selected by MCI from all eligible entries submitted as at 23 September 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
7. The 20 Winners will each receive a $20 GrabFood e-Voucher.
8. The $20 GrabFood e-vouchers will be sent to the Winners via SMS, to the Winners’ mobile numbers as indicated in their survey form, by 30 October 2021. The Winners may redeem the e-voucher by following the instructions in the SMS. Each e-voucher may only be used once.
9. The GrabFood e-Vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The e-Vouchers are/will be issued by Grab Holdings Inc. ('Grab') and will be governed, as between you and Grab, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by Grab.
Other terms and conditions:
11. By entering this contest, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
12. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, MCI may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
13. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.
14. MCI reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof. The changed, modified or supplemented Terms and Conditions will be posted here.