"REACH Live!" Contest
Have you been following the recent Resilience Budget announcements? Want to share your feedback and comments? Have a burning question? Catch “REACH Live!” with special guest Ms. Tin Pei Ling and tell us in the comments section.
"Which aspect of the Resilience Budget means the most to you?"
10 lucky viewers will each receive $20 CapitaLand voucher!
Winners will be announced at the end of the live show so stay tuned!
Contest ends on 14 April 2020, 8.45PM.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. The contest starts on 14 April 2020 08:00 pm, UTC +8, and ends on 14 April 2020, 08:45 pm, UTC +8. All online entries must be received by 14 April 2020, 08:45 pm, UTC +8.
3. By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MCI as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this contest.
1. Your entry must fulfil all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible. Entries that are incomplete or that do not adhere to all specified rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MCI.
2. You may participate by submitting a comment via your own Facebook account (your “entry”) with the following steps:
Step 1: Stay tuned to our “REACH Live!” talk show on Facebook.
Step 2: Post a question or submit a response between 8pm and 9pm on 14 April 2020 and stand a chance to win.
3. You represent and warrant that the entry submitted by you and all its content is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same.
4. 10 lucky winners (the “Winners”) will be randomly selected by the moderator during the last segment of the show. All the steps must be completed for the contestant to stand a chance to be selected.
1. Winners will each receive a $20 CapitaLand voucher.
2. The Winners will be contacted directly by the “REACHSingapore” Facebook page administrator through Facebook direct message, and will be required to submit their personal details for verification purposes. Should you fail to reply within three working days to any such direct message from the “REACHSingapore” Facebook page administrator and/or fail to submit the personal details required, MCI shall be entitled to remove your winning status, in which case you shall no longer be entitled to receive the prize.
3. Winners will be informed of the collection details separately after verification.
4. CapitaLand gift vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. The CapitaLand gift vouchers are/will be issued by CapitaLand Limited (“CapitaLand”) and will be governed, as between you and CapitaLand, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by CapitaLand.
Other terms and conditions:
2. By entering this contest, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
3. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, MCI may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
4. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.