(22 to 28 May 2020)
Dear hawkers, complete our survey and tell how us how you are coping in the current COVID-19 situation.
20 lucky participants will each receive a $30 supermarket voucher!
*This giveaway is open to hawker stall owners and employees (or former employees).
Terms and conditions apply.
1. This contest is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents as of the date of entry, who are owners, employees or ex-employees at hawker stalls (in coffee shops and hawker centres). Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest. MCI reserves the right, at any time, to request proof of your identity and eligibility.
2. You may only submit one survey. You must complete the survey to be included in the giveaway.
3. The contest starts on 22 May 2020, and ends on 28 May 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All online entries must be received by 28 May 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
4. By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MCI as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this contest.
1. Your entry must be complete. Entries that are incomplete or that do not adhere to all specified rules or specifications (including the eligibility criteria) may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MCI, at any point in time.
2. 20 winners (the “Winners”) will be selected randomly from among the eligible entries, by MCI.
1. Winners will each receive a $30 supermarket voucher.
2. The Winners will be contacted directly via phone by 5 June 2020, and vouchers will be distributed to stall address provided in survey by 12 June 2020. Failure to reply within three working days shall lead to the removal of the Winner’s winning status. MCI also reserves the right to remove any Winner’s winning status, if he/she is found to be ineligible for this contest.
3. The $30 supermarket voucher will be valid until Feb 2022. The supermarket vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The vouchers are/will be issued by NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited (“FairPrice”) and will be governed, as between the Winners and FairPrice, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by FairPrice.
Other terms and conditions:
2. By entering this contest, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
3. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such a case, MCI may (but shall not be obliged to) select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after such action taken by MCI.
4. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or who fails to comply with these Terms & Conditions.
5. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.