Share with us your Home-Based Learning experience!
All schools will be having full home-based learning from today until 4 May! Share your home-based learning experience with us and stand to win a $20 GrabFood gift voucher!
The contest ends on 12 April 2020, 2359h!
10 lucky winners will be notified via Facebook direct message.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. The contest starts on 8 April 2020, and ends on 12 April 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All online entries must be received by 12 April 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
3.By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MCI as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this contest.
1. Your entry must fulfil all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible. Entries that are incomplete or that do not adhere to all specified rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MCI.
2. You may submit a comment via your own Facebook account with the following steps:
Step 1: Like, Follow and Share the REACHSingapore Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/REACHSingapore)
Step 2: Submit your response in the comments section of the Facebook post.
Step 3: Tag two friends in your comment.
3. You represent and warrant that the entry submitted by you and all its content is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same.
4. 10 winners of the contest (the “Winners”) will be selected randomly by MCI. All the steps set out above must be completed for you to stand a chance to be selected.
1. Winners will each receive a $20 GrabFood gift voucher.
2. The Winners will be contacted directly by the “REACHSingapore” Facebook page administrator through Facebook direct message by 27 April 2020, and will be required to submit their personal details for verification purposes. Should you fail to reply within three working days to any such direct message from the “REACHSingapore” Facebook page administrator and/or fail to submit the personal details required, MCI shall be entitled to remove your winning status, in which case you shall no longer be entitled to receive the prize.
3. Winners will be informed of the collection details separately after verification.
4. GrabFood gift vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. The GrabFood gift vouchers are/will be issued by Grab Holdings (“Grab”) and will be governed, as between you and Grab, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by Grab.
Other terms and conditions:
2. By entering this contest, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
3. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, MCI may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
4. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.