The REACH website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from 6pm to 10pm on 19, 26 and 28 January 2021, and will not be available during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience.
17 – 24 November 2020
Between July 2020 and October 2020, you completed a REACH e-Listening Point survey hosted on the Careers@Gov website.
REACH would like to find out how you have been doing since then. Your feedback will help others who are on this journey as well.
This e-Listening Point ends 24 November 2020, 11.59PM.
Respondents who submit duly completed entries will receive a supermarket voucher as a token of appreciation.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This e-Listening Point is open to Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents who have received an invitation via SMS from REACH to participate. REACH is a division of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”).
2. This e-Listening Point starts on 17 November 2020, and ends on 24 November 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All entries must be submitted by 24 November 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
3. Your participation in the e-Listening Point will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Mechanics for Participation:
4. Participation in this e-Listening Point comprises the completion of a survey that will be sent to you via SMS. You must complete the survey in its entirety and submit it by 24 November 2020, 11:59PM, UTC +8. Your participation in this e-Listening Point is also subject to all instructions, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form. If your survey entry is incomplete or does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions, MCI may disregard your entry at our sole discretion, in which case, you will not receive the voucher referred to in paragraph 6 below.
5. You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you in your survey entry is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. Each respondent may only submit one survey entry.
6. Each eligible respondent who submits a survey entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, will receive a $10 NTUC FairPrice voucher.
7. Eligible respondents who are entitled to the voucher will be notified as such via email from REACH, by 4 December 2020, and will be required to collect the vouchers from MCI. Voucher collection details will be set out in the notification email. Any vouchers that remain uncollected following the end of the e-Listening Point, may be forfeited.
8. The $10 NTUC FairPrice voucher will be valid for such duration as is indicated on the voucher/s. The vouchers are/will be issued by NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited ('NTUC FairPrice') and will be governed, as between you and NTUC FairPrice, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by NTUC FairPrice.
Other terms and conditions:
10. By participating in this e-Listening Point, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
11. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the e-Listening Point should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the same. In such a case, MCI may choose to issue vouchers in respect of all completed entries submitted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant/ survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
12. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the e-Listening Point and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.