The REACH website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from 6pm to 10pm on 19, 26 and 28 January 2021, and will not be available during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Give us your views on the Resilience Budget!
20 lucky participants will each receive a $30 supermarket voucher!
Terms and conditions apply.
1. This contest is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. The contest starts on 8 April 2020, and ends on 12 April 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All online entries must be received by 12 April 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
3. By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MCI as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this contest.
1. Your entry must be complete. Entries that are incomplete or that do not adhere to all specified rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MCI.
2. You may only submit one survey by clicking on the banner ads that are pushed out across the digital platforms, as follows: CNA.com, Today Online, Mothership, The Straits Times Online, Lianhe Zaobao Online, Berita Harian Online and Tamil Murasu Online.
3. 20 winners of the giveaway (the “Winners”) will be selected randomly by MCI. The survey must be completed for the respondent to stand a chance to be selected.
1. Winners will each receive a $30 supermarket voucher.
2. The Winners will be contacted directly via phone by 27 April 2020, Monday, and will be required to submit their personal details for verification purposes. Failure to reply within three working days shall lead to the waiver of the contestant’s winning status.
3. The $30 supermarket voucher will only be valid for “15” months starting April 2020. The supermarket vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The vouchers are/will be issued by NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited (“FairPrice”) and will be governed, as between you and FairPrice, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by FairPrice.
Other terms and conditions:
2. By entering this contest, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
3. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, MCI may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
4. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.