Terms and Conditions of e-Listening Point Covid19 on Vaccination for expecting parents
- This e-Listening Point on Covid19 Vaccination for expecting parents (“e-Listening Point”) is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- This e-Listening Point starts on 07 June 2021, and ends on 10 June 2021, 11:59PM, UTC +8. All online entries must be received by 10 June 2021, 11:59PM, UTC +8.
- By participating in this e-Listening Point, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MCI as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this e-Listening Point.
Mechanics for participation:
- Participation in this e-Listening Point comprises the completion of a survey. You must complete the survey in its entirety and submit it by 10 June 2021, 11:59PM, UTC +8. Your participation in this e-Listening Point is also subject to all instruction, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form. If your survey entry is incomplete or does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions, MCI may disregard your entry at our sole discretion, in which case, you will not receive the e-voucher referred to in paragraph 6 below.
- You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you in your survey entry is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. Each respondent may only submit one survey entry.
- The first 500 eligible respondents who submit a survey entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Voucher Recipients”), will each receive a $10 UNIQGIFT retail e-voucher.
- The $10 UNIQGIFT retail e-vouchers will be sent to the Voucher Recipients via SMS using the mobile number/s as verified in each Voucher Recipient’s survey form. This SMS will be sent to the Voucher Recipients within 2 weeks from (a) the end of the survey or (b) when the first 500 eligible responses are received, whichever is earlier. The Voucher Recipients may retrieve the e-voucher by clicking on the redemption link in the SMS. Each redemption link entitles a Voucher Recipient to redeem one (1) $10 UNIQGIFT retail e-voucher.
- The $10 UNIQGIFT retail e-vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The $10 UNIQGIFT retail e-vouchers will be valid for such duration as is indicated on the e-vouchers. The e-Vouchers are/will be issued by Option Gift Pte Ltd and will be governed, as between you and Option Gift Pte Ltd, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by Option Gift Pte Ltd.
- The e-vouchers must be redeemed by 31 May 2022 from MCI’s SMS notification (as described in paragraph 7 above). MCI reserves the right to determine how un-retrieved e-vouchers will be dealt with. This may include, but is not limited to, forfeiture of the e-voucher.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- By participating in this e-Listening Point, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the survey, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the e-Listening Point should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the e-Listening Point. In such a case, MCI may choose to issue the e-vouchers in respect of all completed entries submitted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant/survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the e-Listening Point and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the e-Listening Point; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the e-Listening Point or the processing of entries.
- MCI reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof. The changed, modified or supplemented Terms and Conditions will be posted here .