REACH, in collaboration with Temasek Polytechnic, would like to find out the views and opinions of youths on youth mental wellbeing in Singapore.
This e-Listening Point ends 9 July 2021, 11.59PM.
The first 500 eligible respondents who submit duly completed entries will receive a $10 UNIQGIFT Lifestyle voucher as a token of appreciation.
*This giveaway is open to students aged below 35 years old who are currently pursuing full-time courses in Temasek Polytechnic.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This e-Listening Point is open to all students aged below 35 years old who are currently enrolled in and pursuing full time courses in Temasek Polytechnic as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest. MCI reserves the right to require proof of your current enrolment with Temasek Polytechnic, at any time.
2. This e-Listening Point starts on 6 July 2021, and ends on 9 July 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All entries must be submitted by 9 July 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
3. Your participation in the e-Listening Point will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Mechanics for participation:
4. All current students aged below 35 years old who are enrolled in and pursuing full-time courses in Temasek Polytechnic are welcome to participate in this e-Listening Point by completing the survey at https://forms.office.com/r/wC5rmUBxYv. You must complete the survey in its entirety and submit it by 9 July 2021, 11:59PM, UTC +8. Your participation in this e-Listening Point is also subject to all instructions, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form. If your survey entry is incomplete or does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions, MCI may disregard your entry at our sole discretion, in which case, you will not receive the voucher referred to in paragraph 6 below.
5. You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you in your survey entry is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. Each respondent may only submit one survey entry.
6. The first 500 eligible respondents who submit a duly completed survey entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, will receive a $10 UNIQGIFT Lifestyle e-voucher. The survey entry must be complete and contain all required information, including the respondent’s Temasek Polytechnic student email address. Respondents who do not submit a duly completed survey entry and/or do not provide all required information in their entry (such as their Temasek Polytechnic student email) may, at the sole discretion of MCI, be disqualified, and if so, they will not be eligible to receive the voucher.
7. The $10 UNIQGIFT Lifestyle e-voucher will be sent via email from MCI, by 23 July 2021, after such verification as may be deemed necessary by MCI. MCI reserves the right to require proof of current enrolment at Temasek Polytechnic.
8. The $10 UNIQGIFT e-voucher will be valid for such duration as is indicated on the voucher/s. The vouchers are/will be issued by Option Gift Pte Ltd and will be governed, as between you and Option Gift Pte Ltd, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by Option Gift Pte Ltd..
Other Terms and Conditions:
10. By participating in this e-Listening Point, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
11. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the e-Listening Point should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the same. In such a case, MCI may choose to issue vouchers in respect of all completed entries submitted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant/ survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
12. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the e-Listening Point and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.
13. MCI reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof. The changed, modified or supplemented Terms and Conditions will be posted on the REACH website.