REACH Social Media e-Listening Point
(7 to 13 September 2020)
"What is your key takeaway from PM Lee’s speech on the fight against COVID-19 and the future of our economy and employment landscape?"
Like and Follow our social media pages, submit your responses and 100 lucky winners will each walk away with one Limited Edition REACH 35th Anniversary FlashPay card!
The contest ends 13 September 2020, 11.59PM.
100 lucky winners will be notified by 30 September 2020 via email.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. Participants must have subscribed to any of REACH social media pages (Facebook: REACHSingapore or Instagram: @reachsg) as of the date of entry.
3. The contest starts on 8 September 2020, and ends on 13 September 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All online entries must be received by 13 September 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
4. By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions made by MCI in connection with this contest as final and binding.
5. Your entry must fulfil all requirements pertaining to this contest, including these Terms and Conditions, as well as all instructions, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form in relation to the contest. Entries that are incomplete, or that do not adhere to all requirements pertaining to the contest, may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MCI.
6. You may submit your entry with the following steps:
Step 1: Like and follow either REACH Facebook Page (REACHSingapore) or Instagram (@reachsg)
Step 2: Visit the following page on FormSG (https://go.gov.sg/reach-parl-contest )
Step 3: Insert your responses to the questions (all fields are mandatory).
Step 4: Submit your responses by clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
7. You represent and warrant that the entry submitted by you and all its content is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. You may only submit one survey by clicking on the link.
8. One Hundred winners (the “Winners”) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries that have fulfilled the contest requirements.
9. Each Winner will receive a Limited Edition REACH 35th Anniversary FlashPay card (no stored value).
10. The Winners will be contacted directly via email and will be required to submit their personal details for verification purposes within 3 working days from the date of the email. Should any Winner fail to submit the requisite information within 3 working days, MCI may, at MCI’s election, choose to withdraw that person’s/entry’s the winning status, in which case, no prize shall be awarded in respect of the affected entry.
11. The Limited Edition REACH 35th Anniversary FlashPay cards will not have any stored value in them, and will be mailed via tracked postage to the address provided by the winner. The FlashPay cards are/will be issued by NETS Singapore ('NETS') and will be governed, as between you and NETS, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by NETS.
Other terms and conditions:
13. By entering this contest, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
14. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, MCI may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual/entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
15. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.