The REACH website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on 27 Nov 2022, 12am to 8am, and will not be available during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience.
(28 August 2020 to 3 September 2020)
Are you a current student of NAFA? REACH would like to know how you are coping in the current COVID-19 situation.
Complete our survey, and 10 lucky winners will walk away with $20 worth of GrabFood vouchers each!
The contest ends 3 September 2020, 11.59PM!
10 lucky winners will be notified by 10 September 2020 via WhatsApp message.
*This giveaway is open to students currently pursuing a Diploma or Degree in Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA).
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all students who are currently pursuing a Diploma or Degree in Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest. MCI reserves the right to require proof of your current enrolment with Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, at any time.
2. The contest starts on 28 August 2020, and ends on 3 September 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All online entries must be received by 3 September 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
3. By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions made by MCI in connection with this contest as final and binding.
4. Your entry must fulfil all requirements pertaining to this contest, including these Terms and Conditions, as well as all instructions, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form in relation to the contest. Entries that are incomplete, or that do not adhere to all requirements pertaining to the contest (including the eligibility criteria), may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MCI.
5. You represent and warrant that the entry submitted by you and all its content is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. You may only submit one survey by clicking on the link.
6. Ten winners (the “Winners”) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries that have fulfilled the contest requirements.
7. Each Winner will receive a $20 GrabFood e-voucher.
8. The Winners will be contacted directly via WhatsApp and will be required to submit their personal details as well as proof of current enrolment at NAFA, for verification purposes within 3 working days from the date of the message. Should any Winner fail to submit the requisite information within 3 working days, MCI may, at MCI’s election, choose to withdraw that person’s/entry’s the winning status, in which case, no prize shall be awarded in respect of the affected entry.
9. The $20 GrabFood e-voucher will be valid up for such duration as is indicated on the voucher/s. The e-Vouchers are/will be issued by Grab Holdings Inc. ('Grab') and will be governed, as between you and Grab, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by Grab.
Other terms and conditions:
11. By entering this contest, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
12. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, MCI may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual/entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
13. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.