The REACH website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on 27 Nov 2022, 12am to 8am, and will not be available during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience.
REACH Listening Point with Tenants in Rental Flats on Housing and Cost of Living
(28 May – 4 June 2022)
REACH is conducting a Listening Point to find out more about the concerns of tenants in rental flats on housing and cost of living.
This Listening Point ends 4 June 2022, 11.59PM.
All eligible respondents who submit duly completed entries will receive a $10 NTUC voucher as a token of appreciation.
This Listening Point is open to Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents residing at the following blocks:
-> 206 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1
-> 224 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1
-> 469 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Listening Point on housing and cost of living is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents residing at 206 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1, 224 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1 and 469 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 (as indicated in the respondent’s NRIC) as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the survey.
2. This Listening Point starts on 27 May 2022, and ends on 4 June 2022, 11:59PM, UTC +8. All entries must be received by 4 June 2022, 11:59PM, UTC +8.
3. By participating in this Listening Point, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you met the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MCI as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this Listening Point.
Mechanics for participation:
4. Participation in this Listening Point comprises the completion of a survey. The survey may be completed in the following ways:>
(i) Door-to-door survey: Respondents can complete the survey in person with REACH staff and volunteers via a door-to-door survey on 27 May (4 to 7 pm) or 28 May (9 to 11 am); or
(ii) QR code: Respondents can scan the QR code on the flyer disseminated on 27 or 28 May and complete the survey on their own.
5. You must complete the survey in its entirety and submit it by 4 June 2022, 11:59, UTC +8. Your participation in this Listening Point is also subject to all instruction, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form or otherwise communicated to you by MCI (whether directly or through our agents, suppliers or representatives). If your survey entry is incomplete or does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions, MCI may disregard your entry at our sole discretion, in which case, you will not receive the voucher referred to in paragraph 7 below.
6.You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you in your survey entry is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. Each respondent may only submit one survey entry.
7. All eligible respondents who submit a survey entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Recipients”), will each receive a $10 NTUC voucher.
8. The NTUC voucher will be delivered in the following ways, depending on how the survey was completed.
(i) Door-to-door survey: Recipients will receive the voucher in-person from REACH staff and volunteers conducting the survey; or
(ii) QR code: Recipients will receive the codes by 18 June 2022 via SMS sent to the Recipients’ mobile numbers as verified in their survey form. Recipients are entitled to one e-voucher for one unique mobile number. They may use the e-voucher by following the instructions in the SMS.
Other Terms and Conditions:
12. By participating in this Listening Point, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the survey, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
13. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Listening Point should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Listening Point. In such a case, MCI may choose to issue the vouchers in respect of all completed entries submitted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant/survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms and Conditions.
14. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Listening Point and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Listening Point; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Listening Point or the processing of entries.
15. MCI reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof. The changed, modified or supplemented Terms and Conditions will be posted here.