REACH Instagram Giveaway
(3 to 13 December 2020)
1. Follow our Instagram page (@reachsg)
2. Look out for the 12 jigsaw pieces of REACH x NAFA commissioned artwork and take a screenshot of the full artwork on REACH IG page
3. Send it to us via IG direct message
First 20 participants who complete the above will walk away with an exclusive REACH goodie bag (worth $20) comprising Limited Edition REACH x NAFA commissioned 2021 calendar, 2 reusable masks, thermos flask, a notebook and one Limited Edition REACH 35th Anniversary FlashPay card (no stored value). Successful participants will receive a confirmation text before collection at MCI Building.
The contest ends on 13 December, 2359h. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. Participants must have subscribed to REACH Instagram: @reachsg as of the date of entry.
3. The contest starts on 3 December 2020, and ends on 13 December 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All online entries must be received by 13 December 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
4. By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions made by MCI in connection with this contest as final and binding.
5. Your entry must fulfil all requirements pertaining to this contest, including these Terms and Conditions, as well as all instructions, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be specified in relation to the contest. Entries that are incomplete, or that do not adhere to all requirements pertaining to the contest, may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MCI.
6. You may submit your entry with the following steps:
Step 1: Follow REACH Instagram (@reachsg) page
Step 2: Look out for the 12 jigsaw pieces of REACH x NAFA commissioned artwork and take a screenshot of the full artwork on REACH IG page
Step 3: Send the screenshot of the full artwork to us via IG direct message
Step 4: Successful participants will receive a confirmation text before collection at MCI Building.
7. You represent and warrant that the entry submitted by you and all its content is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. You may only submit one entry.
8. First twenty participants that have fulfilled the contest requirements (the “Winners”) will be able to redeem an exclusive REACH goodie bag
9. Each Winner will receive an exclusive REACH goodie bag (worth $20) comprising Limited Edition REACH x NAFA commissioned 2021 calendar, 2 reusable masks, thermos flask, a notebook and one Limited Edition REACH 35th Anniversary FlashPay card (no stored value).
10. The Winners will be contacted directly via Instagram direct message and will be required to submit their personal details for verification purposes within 3 working days from the date of the email. Should any Winner fail to submit the requisite information within 3 working days, MCI may, at MCI’s election, choose to withdraw that person’s/entry’s the winning status, in which case, no prize shall be awarded in respect of the affected entry.
11. Winners will be required to collect the prizes from MCI, located at Old Hill Street Police Station, 140 Hill Street, Singapore 179369. Prizes must be collected within 1 month of notification. MCI reserves the right to determine how uncollected prizes will be dealt with. This may include, but is not limited to, forfeiture of the prize.
Other terms and conditions:
13. By entering this contest, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
14. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, MCI may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual/entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
15. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.