REACH e-Listening Point with Taxi and Private-Hire Vehicles Drivers on Cost of Living
(14-24 July 2022)
In collaboration with Comfort Delgro, REACH is conducting a Listening Point to find out more about the concerns of taxi and private-hire vehicle drivers on cost of living in Singapore.
This Listening Point ends 24 July 2022, 11.59PM.
The first 400 respondents who submit duly completed entries will receive a $10 NTUC e-voucher as a token of appreciation.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Listening Point on cost of living is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents who are currently working as taxi drivers or Private-Hire Vehicle (PHV) drivers as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the survey.
2. This Listening Point starts on 14 July 2022, and ends on 24 July 2022, 11:59PM, UTC +8. All entries must be received by 24 July 2022, 11:59PM, UTC +8.
3. By participating in this Listening Point, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you met the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MCI as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this Listening Point.
Mechanics for participation:
4. Participation in this Listening Point comprises the completion of a survey. The survey may be completed in the following ways:
(i) Visit the survey link at https://go.gov.sg/reach-drivers and complete the survey;
(ii) Fill in your name and mobile number.
5. You must complete the survey in its entirety and submit it by 24 July 2022, 11:59, UTC +8. Your participation in this Listening Point is also subject to all instruction, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form or otherwise communicated to you by MCI (whether directly or through our agents, suppliers or representatives). If your survey entry is incomplete or does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions, MCI may disregard your entry at our sole discretion, in which case, you will not receive the voucher referred to in paragraph 7 below.
6. You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you in your survey entry is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. Each respondent may only submit one survey entry.
7. The first 400 eligible respondents who submit a survey entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Recipients”), will each receive a $10 NTUC e-voucher. Only one NTUC e-voucher will be given in respect of each unique mobile number. This means that there can only be one Recipient for any one unique mobile number, even if multiple survey entries are submitted using that number (whether by one or multiple respondents). In such an event, MCI reserves the right to determine who will receive the e-voucher.
8. Recipients will receive the codes for the NTUC e-vouchers via SMS sent to the Recipients’ mobile numbers as verified in their survey form. They may use the e-voucher by following the instructions in the SMS.
9. MCI reserves the right to require the Recipient to provide proof of his/her occupation as a taxi or PHV driver (eg, Recipients may be required to produce their Vocational Licence for verification), and to withhold or forfeit the vouchers if, in MCI’s opinion, such proof is not duly provided.
10. The $10 NTUC e-voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The $10 NTUC e-voucher is/will be issued by NTUC FairPrice Co-Operative and will be governed, as between you and NTUC FairPrice Co-Operative, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by NTUC FairPrice Co-Operative.
Other Terms and Conditions:
12. By participating in this Listening Point, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the survey, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
13. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Listening Point should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Listening Point. In such a case, MCI may choose to issue the vouchers in respect of all completed entries submitted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant/survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms and Conditions.
14. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Listening Point and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Listening Point; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Listening Point or the processing of entries.
15. MCI reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof. The changed, modified or supplemented Terms and Conditions will be posted here.