REACH E-LISTENING POINT WITH OVERSEAS SINGAPOREANS
22 JULY – 3 AUGUST 2022
REACH is conducting a e-Listening Point with overseas Singaporeans to find out how they are coping while living abroad and their thoughts on the cost of living in Singapore.
This e-Listening Point ends on 3 August 2022, 11.59PM.
As a token of appreciation, eligible respondents will stand a chance to win a Love From Home Care Pack worth S$100 upon completion of this survey. 10 winners will be selected for the lucky draw after the survey closes on 3 August.
This Listening Point is open to Singaporeans who are currently living abroad.
Terms & Conditions
1. This e-Listening Point is open to all Singapore citizens as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. The e-Listening Point starts on 22 July 2022, and ends on 3 August 2022 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All online entries must be received by 3 August 2022, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
3. By participating in this e-Listening Point, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MCI as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this Listening Point.
4. Participation in this Listening Point comprises the completion of a survey that you will have accessed through the survey link or by scanning the QR code on the publicity poster. You must complete the survey in its entirety and submit it by 3 August 2022, 11:59, UTC +8. Your participation in this Listening Point is also subject to all instruction, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form or otherwise communicated to you by MCI (whether directly or through our agents, suppliers or representatives). If your survey entry is incomplete or does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions, MCI may disregard your entry at our sole discretion, in which case, you will not receive the e-voucher referred to in paragraph 6 below.
5. You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you in your survey entry is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. Each respondent may only submit one survey entry.
6. 10 winners of the giveaway (the “Winners”) will be selected randomly by MCI. The survey must be completed for the respondent to stand a chance to be selected.
7. Winners will each receive a Love From Home Care Pack.
8. The Winners will be announced on REACH Social Media Platforms and be contacted directly via email by 12 August 2022, Friday. Winners will be required to submit their personal details for verification purposes. Failure to reply within three working days shall lead to the waiver of the contestant’s winning status.
9. The Love From Home Care Pack are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
Other terms and conditions:
11. By participating in this e-Listening Point, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the survey, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
12. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Listening Point should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Listening Point. In such a case, MCI may choose to issue the vouchers in respect of all completed entries submitted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant/survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms and Conditions.
13. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Listening Point and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Listening Point; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Listening Point or the processing of entries.
14. MCI reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof. The changed, modified or supplemented Terms and Conditions will be posted here.