The REACH website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on 27 Nov 2022, 12am to 8am, and will not be available during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of REACH e-Listening Point at rental flat blocks on Stirling Road and Mei Ling Street, Queenstown Town on Covid-19
1. This e-Listening Point on Covid-19 (“e-Listening Point”) is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents residing at Blocks 45, 48 and 49 Stirling Road and Blocks 151, 155, 156 Mei Ling Street in Queenstown Town (as indicated in the respondent’s NRIC) as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the survey.
2. This e-Listening Point starts on 17 June 2021, and ends on 23 June 2021, 11:59PM, UTC +8. All online entries must be received by 23 June 2021, 11:59PM, UTC +8.
3. The REACH call centre for this e-Listening Point will be open from 17 to 19 June 2021, from 10AM to 6PM daily. REACH officers will complete the online survey with interested residents over the phone.
4. By participating in this e-Listening Point, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MCI as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this e-Listening Point.
Mechanics for participation:
5. Participation in this e-Listening Point comprises the completion of a survey. You must complete the survey in its entirety and submit it by 23 June 2021, 11:59PM, UTC +8. Your participation in this e-Listening Point is also subject to all instruction, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form. If your survey entry is incomplete or does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions, MCI may disregard your entry at our sole discretion, in which case, you will not receive the e-voucher referred to in paragraph 7 below.
6. You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you in your survey entry is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. Each respondent may only submit one survey entry.
7. The first 500 eligible respondents who submit a survey entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Voucher Recipients”), will each receive a $10 NTUC voucher.
8. The $10 NTUC voucher will be hand delivered to the Voucher Recipients at their residential address on the preferred date of voucher delivery as selected in the survey form. MCI reserves the right to forfeit the vouchers should the recipient not be in on their preferred date of voucher delivery. MCI also reserves the right to require the respondent to provide proof of his/her residence at Queenstown Town, and to withhold or forfeit the vouchers if, in MCI’s opinion, such proof is not duly provided.
9. The $10 NTUC voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The $10 NTUC voucher is/will be issued by NTUC FairPrice Co-Operative and will be governed, as between you and NTUC FairPrice Co-Operative, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by NTUC FairPrice Co-Operative.
Other Terms and Conditions:
11. By participating in this e-Listening Point, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the survey, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
12. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the e-Listening Point should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the e-Listening Point. In such a case, MCI may choose to issue the e-vouchers in respect of all completed entries submitted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant/survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms and Conditions.
13. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the e-Listening Point and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the e-Listening Point; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the e-Listening Point or the processing of entries.