Terms and Conditions for REACH Super SG Dash Monthly Leader Board Contest
1. You are eligible to be entered into the REACH Super SG Dash Monthly Leader Board Contest (the “contest”) if you:
(a) are a Singapore citizen or Permanent Resident,
(b) are not an employee of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, or suppliers;
(c) have followed REACH Facebook and Instagram page; and
(d) have registered an account for Super SG Dash at https://supersgdash.sg.
2. Subject to the eligibility requirements and your full compliance with these Terms and Conditions, you will be automatically entered into the contest if you play and complete the Time Trials component of the Super SG Dash Game (the “Game”) within the periods (i) from 1 February 2022 to 25 February 2022 (both dates inclusive); and/or (ii) from 1 March 2022 to 25 March 2022 (both dates inclusive) (the “Eligible Periods” and each an “Eligible Period”). If you do not wish to participate in the contest, please notify MCI before the end of the relevant Eligible Period, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the heading “Super SG Dash Competition”.
3. Unless you have notified MCI otherwise in accordance with clause 2, by playing the Time Trials component of the Game within the Eligible Period, you will be deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MCI as final and binding.
4. The top 5 unique scorers for February 2022 and the top 5 unique scorers for March 2022, who meet the eligibility requirements and have complied with these Terms and Conditions, will each win the prize described in clause 6 below.
5. The top 5 unique scorers will be determined based on the Leader Board as at 25 February 2022, 11:59PM, UTC +8 for February 2022, and 25 March 2022, 11:59PM, UTC +8 for March 2022.
6. Each of the top 5 unique scorers for the months of February and March respectively (each a “Winner”) will receive a $20 Grab Food voucher. This means that there will be a total of 10 Winners- 5 for the month of February, and 5 for the month of March. For the avoidance of doubt, each Winner will only be entitled to one (1) prize, regardless of how many times their in-game initials appear on the Leader Board.
7. The Winners will be contacted directly via SMS and will be required to submit their personal details for verification purposes within 3 working days from the date of notification. Should any Winner fail to submit the requisite information within 3 working days, MCI may, at MCI’s election, choose to withdraw that person’s winning status, in which case, no prize shall be awarded to him/her.
8. The e-voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The e-voucher will be valid for such duration as is indicated in the SMS referred to in clause 7. The e-Vouchers are/will be issued by Grab Holdings Inc. and will be governed, as between you and Grab Holdings Inc., by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by Grab Holdings Inc.
Other terms and conditions:
10. You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same.
12. By participating in this contest, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the survey, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
13. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant/survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
14. You agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in this contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Game or the contest; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the Game.
15. MCI reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof. The changed, modified or supplemented Terms and Conditions will be posted here.