REACH e-Listening Point with foodpanda Riders
24 – 28 February 2022
REACH, in collaboration with foodpanda, would like to find out how you have been coping with the current COVID-19 situation.
This e-Listening Point commences 24 February 2022 and ends 28 February 2022 , 11.59PM.
The first 1000 eligible respondents who submit duly completed entries will receive a $5 foodpanda voucher as a token of appreciation.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This e-Listening Point is open to Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents who are registered foodpanda delivery riders. “foodpanda” is owned and operated by Delivery Hero (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“Delivery Hero”). REACH is a division of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”).
2. This e-Listening Point starts on 24 February 2022, and ends on 28 February 2022, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All entries must be submitted by 28 February 2022, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
3. Your participation in the e-Listening Point will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Mechanics for Participation:
4. All foodpanda delivery riders are welcome to participate in this e-Listening Point by completing the survey at https://go.gov.sg/reach-pandariders. You must complete the survey in its entirety and submit it by 28 February 2022, 11:59PM, UTC +8. Your participation in this e-Listening Point is also subject to all instructions, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form. If your survey entry is incomplete or does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions, MCI may disregard your entry at our sole discretion, in which case, you will not receive the voucher referred to in paragraph 6 below.
5. You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you in your survey entry is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. Each respondent may only submit one survey entry.
6. The first 1000 eligible respondents who submit a duly completed survey entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, will receive a $5 foodpanda e-voucher. The survey entry must be complete and contain all required information, including the respondent’s foodpanda Rider ID.
7. Eligible respondents who are entitled to the voucher will be notified as such via email from Delivery Hero, by 31 March 2022. The voucher will be sent via email after verification of rider status (rider status will be verified by reference to the Rider ID provided). Respondents who do not have a valid Rider ID will not be eligible to receive the voucher. MCI and Delivery Hero reserve the right to require proof of registration of any respondent’s Rider ID with foodpanda.
8. The $5 foodpanda e-voucher will be valid for such duration as is indicated on the voucher/s. The vouchers are/will be issued by Delivery Hero and will be governed, as between you and Delivery Hero, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by Delivery Hero.
Other terms and conditions:
10. By participating in this e-Listening Point, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
11. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the e-Listening Point should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the same. In such a case, MCI may choose to issue vouchers in respect of all completed entries submitted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any respondent/ survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
12. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the e-Listening Point and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.