REACH e-Listening Point with League of Legends players
(27 October – 2 November 2021)
Terms & Conditions
1. This e-Listening Point is open to Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents who are registered “League of Legends” players. “League of Legends” is a game published by Garena Online Pte. Ltd. (“Garena”). REACH is a division of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”).
2. This e-Listening Point starts on 27 October 2021, and ends on 2 November 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All entries must be submitted by 2 November 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
3. Your participation in the e-Listening Point will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Mechanics for Participation:
4. All League of Legends players are welcome to participate in this e-Listening Point by completing the survey at https://go.gov.sg/reach-garena. You must complete the survey in its entirety and submit it by 2 November 2021, 11:59PM, UTC +8. Your participation in this e-Listening Point is also subject to all instructions, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form. If your survey entry is incomplete or does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions, MCI may disregard your entry at our sole discretion, in which case, you will not receive the in-game credits referred to in paragraph 6 below.
5. You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you in your survey entry is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. Each respondent may only submit one survey entry.
6. The first 1000 eligible respondents who submit a duly completed survey entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, will receive 200 RP (in-game credits). The survey entry must be complete and contain all required information, including the respondent’s Garena UID and League of Legends in-game Summoner name.
7. Respondents who are entitled to the in-game credits (further to paragraph 6 above) will have their in-game credits credited into their League of Legends account, by 30 November 2021, subject to and after verification of player status (player status will be verified by reference to the Garena UID and League of Legends in-game Summoner name provided). Respondents who do not have a valid Garena account will not be eligible to receive the in-game credits. MCI and Garena reserve the right to require proof of registration of any respondent’s User ID with Garena.
8. The in-game credits are/will be issued by Garena and will be governed, as between you and Garena, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by Garena.
Other terms and conditions:
10. By participating in this e-Listening Point, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
11. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the e-Listening Point should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the same. In such a case, MCI may choose to issue vouchers in respect of all completed entries submitted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any respondent/ survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
12. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the e-Listening Point and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.