The REACH website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on 27 Nov 2022, 12am to 8am, and will not be available during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience.
REACH e-Listening Point for EZ-Link Customers
12 - 15 November 2021
REACH, in collaboration with EZ-Link, would like to hear your thoughts on vaccination plans for children between 5-11 years old.
This e-Listening Point commences 12 November 2021 and ends 15 November 2021, 11.59PM.
The first 1,000 eligible respondents who submit duly completed entries will receive a $4 EZ-Link credit as a token of appreciation.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This e-Listening Point is open to Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents who are registered EZ-Link customers. “EZ-Link” is owned and operated by EZ-Link Pte Ltd(“EZL”). REACH is a division of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”).
2. This e-Listening Point starts on 12 November 2021, and ends on 15 November 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All entries must be submitted by 15 November 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
3. Your participation in the e-Listening Point will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Mechanics for Participation:
4. All eligible EZ-Link app users are welcome to participate in this e-Listening Point by completing the survey via the EZ-Link app at You must complete the survey in its entirety and submit it by 15 November 2021, 11:59PM, UTC +8. Your participation in this e-Listening Point is also subject to all instructions, rules, specifications, or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form. If your survey entry is incomplete or does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions, MCI may disregard your entry at our sole discretion, in which case, you will not receive the EZ-Link credit referred to in paragraph 6 below.
5. You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you in your survey entry is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. Each respondent may only submit one survey entry.
6. The first 1,000 eligible respondents who submit a duly completed survey entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, will receive a $4 credit in their EZ-Link wallets. The survey entry must be complete and contain all required information, including the respondent’s full name as registered with EZL.
7. In order to receive the EZ-Link credit referred to in paragraph 6, you must activate the EZ-Link wallet in your EZ-Link app prior to completing the survey. If you have yet to activate your EZ-Link wallet, you will be prompted to do so before proceeding with the survey. If you do not activate your EZ-Link wallet, you may still proceed to complete the survey, but you will not receive the EZ-Link credit described in paragraph 6.
8. Eligible respondents who are entitled to the EZ-Link credit will automatically receive $4 credit in their EZ-Link wallets upon completion of the survey. The survey must be completed within the EZ-Link app.
9. The $4 EZ-Link credit will be valid for such duration as is indicated on the EZ-Link app. The credit are/will be issued by EZL and will be governed, as between you and EZL, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by EZL.
Other terms and conditions:
11. By participating in this e-Listening Point, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
12. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the e-Listening Point should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s or EZL’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the same. In such a case, MCI may choose to issue EZ-Link credits in respect of all completed entries submitted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any respondent/ survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
13. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the e-Listening Point and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.
14. MCI reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof. The changed, modified or supplemented Terms and Conditions will be posted here.