REACH Youth Mental Well-being e-Listening Point with parents
[29 Oct - 24 Nov 2021]
REACH, in collaboration with the Mental Health Collective, would like to find out the views and opinions of parents of secondary school and pre-university students on youth mental well-being.
50 respondents will be randomly selected from the eligible online entries to receive a $10 UNIQGIFT Lifestyle voucher as a token of appreciation.
*This e-Listening Point is open to Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents who are parents of secondary school and pre-university students e.g. junior college (JC), polytechnics, ITE, Millennia Institute (MI).
Terms and conditions apply.
Note: The deadline for responses to this e-Listening Point has been extended to 24 Nov 2021.
Terms & Conditions
1. This e-Listening Point is open to all Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents as of the date of entry who are are parents of secondary school and pre-university students, e.g. students in junior college (“JC”), polytechnics, ITE, and Millennia Institute ( MI”). Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. This e-Listening Point starts on 29 Oct 2021, and ends on 24 Nov 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All entries must be submitted by 24 Nov 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
3. Your participation in the e-Listening Point will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Mechanics for participation:
4. Participation in this e-Listening Point comprises the completion of the survey that you will have accessed through the survey link. You must complete the survey in its entirety and submit it by 24 Nov 2021, 11:59PM, UTC +8. Your participation in this e-Listening Point is also subject to all instruction, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form. If your survey entry is incomplete or does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions, MCI may disregard your entry at our sole discretion, in which case, you will not be eligible to stand a chance to receive the e-voucher referred to in paragraph 6 below.
5. You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you in your survey entry is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. Each respondent may only submit one survey entry.
6. 50 respondents (the “Voucher Recipients”) will be selected by MCI randomly from the eligible online entries submitted as at 24 Nov 2021, 11:59PM, UTC +8, to receive a $10 UNIQGIFT e-voucher.
7. The $10 UNIQGIFT e-vouchers will be sent to the Voucher Recipients via SMS. The Voucher Recipients may redeem the e-voucher by following the instructions in the SMS. Voucher Recipients will receive the e-voucher by 19 Dec 2021 via SMS sent to the Voucher Recipients’ mobile numbers as verified in their survey form. Each e-voucher may only be used once.
8. The $10 UNIQGIFT e-voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The UNIQGIFT e-voucher will be valid for such duration as is indicated in the SMS referred to in clause 7. The e-Vouchers are/will be issued by Option Gift Pte Ltd and will be governed, as between you and Option Gift Pte Ltd, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by Option Gift Pte Ltd.
Other terms and conditions:
10. By participating in this e-Listening Point, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, survey responses, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation or prior notice.
11. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the e-Listening Point should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the e-Listening Point. In such a case, MCI may choose to randomly select the Voucher Recipients from all completed and eligible entries submitted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant/survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
12. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in this e-Listening Point and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the e-Listening Point; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the e-Listening Point or the processing of entries.
13. MCI reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof. The changed, modified or supplemented Terms and Conditions will be posted here.