REACH Youth Mental Well-being e-Listening Point with MENDAKI
(30 September-10 October 2021)
REACH, in collaboration with MENDAKI, would like to find out the views and opinions of youths on youth mental well-being in Singapore.
This e-Listening Point ends 10 October 2021, 11.59PM.
The first 400 eligible respondents who submit duly completed entries will receive a $10 UNIQGIFT Lifestyle voucher as a token of appreciation.
*This e-Listening Point is open to Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents aged 13 to 30.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This e-Listening Point is open to all Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents aged 13 to 30 as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. Persons below the age of 18 must possess parental or legal guardian consent to participate in this e-Listening point on the terms and conditions set out herein. If required by the Organiser, Participants shall submit proof of such parental or legal guardian consent.
3. This e-Listening Point starts on 30 September 2021, and ends on 10 October 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All entries must be submitted by 10 October 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
4. Your participation in the e-Listening Point will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Mechanics for participation:
5. Participation in this e-Listening Point comprises the completion of the survey that you will have accessed through the survey link. You must complete the survey in its entirety and submit it by 10 October 2021, 11:59PM, UTC +8. Your participation in this e-Listening Point is also subject to all instruction, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on the survey form. If your survey entry is incomplete or does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions, MCI may disregard your entry at our sole discretion, in which case, you will not receive the e-voucher referred to in paragraph 7 below.
6. You represent and warrant that all information, data and other material submitted by you in your survey entry is original and has not been previously published, and that you have the necessary rights and permissions to submit the same. Each respondent may only submit one survey entry.
7. The first 400 eligible respondents who submit a survey entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, (the “Voucher Recipients”), will each receive a $10 UNIQGIFT e-voucher.
8. The $10 UNIQGIFT e-vouchers will be sent to the Voucher Recipients via SMS. The Voucher Recipients may redeem the e-voucher by following the instructions in the SMS. Voucher Recipients will receive the e-voucher by 31 October 2021 via SMS sent to the Voucher Recipients’ mobile numbers as verified in their survey form. Each e-voucher may only be used once.
9. The $10 UNIQGIFT e-voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The UNIQGIFT e-voucher will be valid for such duration as is indicated in the SMS referred to in clause 8. The e-Vouchers are/will be issued by Option Gift Pte Ltd and will be governed, as between you and Option Gift Pte Ltd, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by Option Gift Pte Ltd.
Other terms and conditions:
11. By participating in this e-Listening Point, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, survey responses, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation or prior notice.
12. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the e-Listening Point should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the e-Listening Point. In such a case, MCI may choose to issue the e-vouchers in respect of all completed entries submitted prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant/survey entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
13. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in this e-Listening Point and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the e-Listening Point; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the e-Listening Point or the processing of entries.
14. MCI reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify or supplement these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof. The changed, modified or supplemented Terms and Conditions will be posted here.