REACH Facebook Live Budget 2020 Giveaway
(9 to 16 April 2020)
Give us your views on the Resilience Budget!
20 lucky participants will each receive a $20 retail voucher!
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (“MCI”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. The contest starts on 9 April 2020, and ends on 16 April 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All online entries must be received by 16 April 2020, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
3. By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MCI as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this contest.
1. You may only submit one survey (the “entry”) by clicking on the survey link at the end of the Facebook live shows, either on 9 April or 14 April.
2. Your entry must be complete. Entries that are incomplete or that do not adhere to all specified rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MCI.
3. 20 winners (the “Winners”) will be selected randomly by MCI. The entry must be completed for the respondent to stand a chance to be selected.
1. Winners will each receive a $20 retail voucher.
2. The Winners will be contacted directly via phone by 27 April 2020, Monday, and will be required to submit their personal details for verification purposes. Should you fail to reply within three working days to any such direct message from the “REACHSingapore” Facebook page administrator and/or fail to submit the personal details required, MCI shall be entitled to remove your winning status, in which case you shall no longer be entitled to receive the prize.
3. Winners will be informed of the collection details separately after verification.
4. CapitaLand gift vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. The CapitaLand gift vouchers are/will be issued by CapitaLand Limited (“CapitaLand”) and will be governed, as between you and CapitaLand, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by CapitaLand.
Other terms and conditions:
2. By entering this contest, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
3. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, MCI may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MCI. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
4. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.