Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. The contest starts on 13 February 2019, and ends 19 February 2019, 11:59 pm, UTC +8. All online entries must be received by 19 February 2019, 11:59 pm, UTC +8.
3. By participating, the Contestant ("You") agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules. You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Ministry of Communications and Information as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this contest.
1. The entry must fulfil all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Ministry of Communications and Information.
2. You may submit a comment via your own Facebook and/or Instagram account with the following steps:
Step 2: Submit your response through the comment box of the featured post.
Step 3: Tag two friends in your comment.
3. You guarantee that the response submitted is original and has not been previously published, and you own all necessary rights.
4. Response(s) containing watermarks (including image credits) may not be entered.
5. Responses(s) that are lightly modified by image or audio editing software, or equivalent programmes are accepted.
6. Thirty winners of the contest (the “Winners”) will be selected randomly by an internal judging panel of officers from MCI. The answers must be all correct for the contestant to stand a chance to be selected.
1. Winners will each receive a pair of Golden Village movie tickets.
2. The Winners will be contacted directly by Instagram direct message or Facebook messenger from the “@reachsg” Instagram or REACHSingapore Facebook account by 20 February 2019, and will be required to submit their personal details for verification purposes. Failure to reply within three working days shall lead to the waiver of the contestant’s winning status.
3. The movie tickets will only be valid for screenings at Golden Village Cinemas. They will be valid for all days and sessions except the eves of and on Christmas, New Year and the first two days of the Lunar New Year. They are valid for slightly less than 12 months.
Other terms and conditions:
2. By entering this contest, You understand and agree that the Ministry of Communications and Information, or anyone acting on behalf of the Ministry of Communications and Information shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
3. The Ministry of Communications and Information reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Ministry of Communications and Information’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, the Ministry of Communications and Information may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Ministry of Communications and Information. The Ministry of Communications and Information reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
4. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Ministry of Communications and Information and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.