The REACH website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from 12am to 8am on 27 June 2021, and will not be available during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We are partnering with home-grown brands such as LiHO Tea to show our appreciation to everyone who has shared their feedback with us.
Commemorate 35 years with us by participating in our survey and redeem a cup of LiHO Tea at a discounted price of $3.50!
The redemption ends 14 February 2021, 11.59PM or while stocks last!
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. This redemption is open to all Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents and Foreigners as of the date of redemption.
2. The redemption starts on 1 February 2021, and ends on 14 February 2021, 11:59 pm, UTC +8, or while stocks last, whichever happens first.
3. By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions made by MCI in connection with this redemption as final and binding.
4. You must fulfil all requirements pertaining to this redemption, including these Terms and Conditions, as well as the instructions, rules, specifications or guidelines as may be posted on https://go.gov.sg/reachliho in relation to the redemption.
5. To redeem the discounted drinks mentioned in para 6 below, you must first complete and submit a survey. You may access the survey via REACH’s social media channels, ads or the REACH website , and redeem the discounted drinks at any LiHO counter s in Singapore. The following steps are involved:
Step 1: Scan the QR code or visit go.gov.sg/reachliho
Step 2: Complete the survey and click ‘Submit’.
Step 3: Show the 'Thank You' page at any LiHO counter and enjoy
6. Upon completion of the survey in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you will be entitled to redeem one of the following medium-sized drinks at a discounted price of $3.50, by showing the ‘Thank You’ page at any LiHO counter in Singapore:
a. Triple Peach Green Tea Pomelo
b. Calpis Mango
c. Lychee Rose Jing Syuan Tea
d. Summer Passion Fruit Green Tea
e. Calpis Triple Peach
f. Blueberry Green Tea
7. Redemption is limited to one discounted drink per person.
8. The discount will be issued by Royal T Group Pte Ltd (“Royal T Group”) and will be governed, as between you and Royal T Group, by such separate terms and conditions as may be imposed by Royal T Group.
Other terms and conditions:
10. By participating in this redemption, you understand and agree that MCI, or anyone acting on behalf of MCI, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without compensation, notice, review, or consent.
11. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the redemption should any virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MCI’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the redemption. MCI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual/entry who tampers or attempts to tamper with the redemption process or the operation of the website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
12. By participating in this redemption, you agree to release and hold harmless MCI and its advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees and officers from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the contest and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.