REACH Budget 2019 WhatsApp Group Chat
Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat will deliver the Budget 2019 on Monday, 18 February 2019. The speech will be broadcast “live” on local television and radio stations, as well as on www.singaporebudget.gov.sg . As part of REACH’s annual post Budget feedback exercise to engage Singaporeans, we would like to encourage you to be a part of the REACH WhatsApp group chat to share your views on the Budget 2019 announcements with us.
Click on the following button to register your interest to join in the chat, which will commence on Budget day itself.
REQUEST FOR FEEDBACK
We would like to seek your views on the upcoming Budget 2019. What are your areas of concern? What can we do, as individuals, businesses and society as a whole, to achieve our aspirations?
- Partnerships and Business Grants
- Education, Training and Lifelong Learning
- Technology Adoption
- Internationalisation and Scaling-Up
- Security and External Relations
- Ageing, Healthcare
- Support for Families
- Philanthropy and Volunteerism
Pre-Budget 2019 Dialogue
Thursday, 6 December 2018 | 7.00pm
As part of REACH’s Pre-Budget 2019 Feedback Exercise, REACH will be conducting a Pre-Budget 2019 Dialogue on 6 December 2018.
The session will be chaired by Ms Indranee Rajah, Minister, Prime Minister’s Office, and Second Minister for Finance and Education. Mr Sam Tan, Minister of State, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Social and Family Development, and REACH Chairman, will co-chair the dialogue.
REACH Listening Points
- Thursday, 6 December | 11.30am – 2.30pm
The URA Center
- Sunday, 9 December | 10am – 1pm
Our Tampines Hub
- Tuesday, 11 December | 11.30am – 2.30pm
Market Street Interim Hawker Center
- Saturday, 15 December | 5pm – 8pm
- Tuesday, 8 January | 11.30am – 2.30pm
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Thursday, 10 January | 11.30am – 2.30pm
Singapore Management University