Be a REACH Youth Ambassador and help shape Singapore’s national policies!
The REACH Youth Ambassador (REACH YA) programme is an initiative to nurture young leaders with a heart for national issues and policies.
Our YAs represent and personify the values of our citizens and are given the opportunity to play an important role in planning and organising key REACH Youth benchmark events.
If you are interested in shaping our national policies and becoming a part of Singapore’s feedback process, join us as a YA. As a REACH YA, you will be given unique opportunities to learn new skills by actively participating and organising engagement activities such as dialogue sessions, Listening Points (roving feedback booths) and focus group discussions.
As a REACH YA, you will be able to turn these opportunities into exciting chances to:
- Create a positive impact by helping to define the Singapore you wish to live in
- Understand the diversity of public views and the rationale behind policy formulations
- Develop your acumen for citizen engagement through our tools and models
- Enhance your interpersonal, communication and leadership skills by interacting with peers as well as policy-makers
- Have a platform to work and interact with students from other schools, backgrounds and levels
- Leverage on REACH’s network and resources to carry out activities you are passionate about
We also need social media savvy YAs to help us with our Facebook page at REACHYouth.SG. You could be that person!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up HERE to begin an exciting journey towards shaping Singapore's future!